CorLog – Continuous hemodynamic monitoring in the right heart
easy to remove
1. Prepare introduction set and split sheath
2. Insert CorLog Probe trough split sheath until right ventricle
3. Suture housing to the skin and add wound dressing
4. Plug in CorLog Connect and zero monitoring
5. CorLog is ready to go for up to 30 days
CorLog guides your therapy with the right data continuously measured from the right heart. Live and unplugged from your heart failure patient.
Information when it matters.
Electronics module, placed on the patient body, attached to measurement catheter.
Transmission module which can be connected to a standard patient monitor.
Displays and records invasive blood pressure signal from the right heart.